Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Lord of the Rings

As you'll get to know me you will realise that i have a slight obsession for rings! I'll have to take a picture of my collection for you fellow bloggers one day to show you just how dead serious i am! The other day i purchased this amazing ring from Mania Mania that i'd been eyeing for a few weeks-i just knew i had to get it...



It's a black tourmaline power stone which is used for grounding and purifying. Charged with magnetic electricity it apparently brings happiness and luck and wards off electromagnetic waves...i'm quite fussy with my rings and everyone of these rings have different styled stones, really a one off!...so that was a good enough reason for me to buy it! Unique, don't you think?

These are also on my wish list!


1. YSL precious stone ring
2. Forever 21 cross ring
3. Iosseliani abstract ring

how wonderful!
p.s. photos of my latest outfits will be up soon! Can't wait to introduce myself and my style, so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment