Monday, November 15, 2010

Welcome to a Fashion Lullabye!

Hey fellow bloggers!

I'm Claudia Mimi, the typing fingers behind Fashion Lullaby. I'm so excited to start blogging some of the most amazing fashion and promoting inspiration in the cyber world! I've always been a blog stalker (oops) and i decided i would start my own and hopefully get people following me! I love clothes and i especially love vintage finds and contempory/ sleek modern! So to get started and introduce my style, here is a few items off my christmas wish list!!



(From left to right)
1. Missoni scoop neck dress $695
2. Opening Ceremony green suede booties $515
3. Doc Marten's cherry red $130
4. Ray Bans new clubmaster
5. Marc Jacobs saddlery striped lou lou satchel $538

what's on your christmas wish list? xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment